Accessories for GoPro® HERO3/3+/4
GoPro® HERO3 / HERO3+/Hero 4 is ultra compact and high quality video camera capturing dominant market share in wearable camera segment thanks to wide range of accessories and handy video editing application “GoPro® Studio” in addition to camera’s performance.
However, when we bring GoPro® camera underwater, angle of view narrows down dramatically due to different refraction ratio and subjects in close range (within approx. 60cm/2ft) are out of focus since GoPro® camera is a deep focus camera (fixed focal length) which prevents it from using for macro imaging.
So we have been studying, developing and finally released dedicated accessories including a semi-fisheye wet lens to deliver nearly same angle of view as on land, a wide close-up wet lens to deliver deep depth of field by slightly increasing angle of view and cage to hold these lenses and arm products.
These newly released products are designed to use mainly for GoPro® cameras with enormously minimized body size to achieve unparalleled portability well beyond conventional camera system.
Also GoPro® camera is a deep focus camera thus users do not have to struggle on focusing through dive mask underwater but concentrate on composition for unique shooting style.
Everyone can enjoy to edit their contents by “GoPro® Studio” without any special technique.
SD Mount Cage HERO3/3+/4
- INON “SD Mount” bayonet system compatible. With “SD Mount”, INON UFL-G140 SD underwater semi-fisheye conversion lens or UCL-G165 SD underwater wide close-up lens exclusively designed for an action camera like GoPro® camera can be easily and securely mounted / detached underwater. Off course you can use the SD Mount Cage without any attachment lens.
- This cage can hold INON “Direct Base III”, “Z Joint” or “Z Adapter MV” at its top/bottom surface.
- Packaged “Male Adapter (GoPro®)” can be attached on top/bottom of the cage to use GoPro® compatible accessories.
- Affordable INON “D Holder” can be directly attached on both sides of the bottom of this cage at different angles in addition to “Grip Base D4”.
- The tripod screw hole (1/4 inch) on the bottom enables to use tripod/monopod.
- Durable construction machined from an aluminum block protects combined housing.
- Compatible with LCD BackPac, Battery BackPac.